Please continue to visit this page for timely updates to U.S. Benefits and resources.
Review a list of interactive webinars, podcasts and WellBeing
Circles on topics that matter most to you.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Testing Coverage:
The safety of our employees remains
our top priority. All employees should continue to follow the COVID-19 Travel Restrictions and COVID-19 Health and Hygiene guidelines.
- If your healthcare provider has confirmed that you are at risk and should be tested for COVID-19, this
test will be covered under all Boston Scientific Medical Plans (PPO, HDHP and HMO) at
100%. All regular copayments, coinsurance and deductible amounts will be waived, so that your
out-of-pocket expenses will be $0.
- If you choose to be tested at your own discretion, without recommendation of your physician or as a
requirement by a healthcare facility, coverage of that test is subject to applicable deductibles and
co-payments pursuant to your health insurance plan.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Member FAQ English/ Spanish
- UMR Members: Watch Out for Vaccine Fraud and Scams. Click here for more
A message from Kaiser:
- Vaccinations: Kaiser has updated kp.org to make it easier to find the latest information on who
they're vaccinating now, when you’ll be able to get the vaccine, and their total vaccination
progress across California. Visit kp.org/covidvaccine or call the KP COVID Vaccine InfoLine at
1-855-550-0951 for the latest information.
- Questions on COVID-19? Learn how to protect yourself and get care. Also information on working from home, telehealth, mental health, and
- The 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) was signed into law to provide relief for people
affected by the coronavirus crisis. The CAA includes modified prevision for healthcare, limited and
dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). Click here for more
information on plan amendments.
Mental Health Resources:
- Review the Guide to Your Mental Health Coverage - please note that the below
Teladoc and Telehealth waived cost-share in response to COVID-19 are not captured within this guide.
- Telehealth Services (video health visits): Tele-health services offer convenience and
the ability to avoid visiting a hospital, clinic or medical office for non-life-threatening and
non-urgent health situations. Appointments are available on-demand, 24/7 via phone or online video
- Kaiser Members - select your region
- UMR Members
(select “Get Started Now” to login/register), or
call 1-800-835-2362 (Tips
from Teladoc to help you prepare)
- UPDATE: Convenient addition! UMR members using Teladoc: if you go to your
MyQHealth account, which you can SSO into from here, and go to "My Plan" and
click the Teladoc icon within the "Benefits" tab, you'll be routed right to
Teladoc. Quick and easy access to virtual care.
- Changes to member payment responsibilities:
- Teladoc (UMR Members) - Behavioral Health, Medical and Dermatology visits will be covered at
100% through 12/31/2021 with all copays, co-insurance and deductibles waived.
- Telehealth (UMR Members) – Members who see their regular in-network provider virtually, but
not through the Teladoc service will experience a waived co-pay, co-insurance and deductibles
for Behavioral Health claims through 12/31/ 2021. This is to encourage
continuity of care.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Family Caregiving and Self-care Resources:
Meal Planning Service:
Library of COVID-19 BenefitsConnect Email Communications:
- Tuesday, September 21: 5 Resources for the Return to School
July 21: Parenting Resources
- Tuesday, May 11: Mental Health Awareness Month: Resources
April 5: New Financial Resources
- Monday, March
16: Important U.S. Benefits Reminders
- Friday, March 20: Important U.S. Benefits Updates
April 13: Important U.S. Benefits Updates and Reminders
- Wednesday, June
17: Take time for You
- Monday, August 17: Mental Health, Self-care and Caregiving Resources
- Friday, September 18: Back-to-school resources through