Please continue to visit this page for timely updates to U.S. Benefits and resources.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Testing Coverage:
The safety of our
employees remains our top priority. All employees should continue to follow the COVID-19 Travel Restrictions and COVID-19 Health and Hygiene guidelines.
- If your healthcare provider has confirmed that you are at risk and should be tested for
COVID-19, this test will be covered under all Boston Scientific Medical Plans
(PPO, HDHP and HMO) at 100%. All regular copayments, coinsurance and
deductible amounts will be waived, so that your out-of-pocket expenses will be $0.
- If you choose to be tested at your own discretion, without recommendation of your
physician or as a requirement by a healthcare facility, coverage of that test is
subject to applicable deductibles and co-payments pursuant to your health insurance
A message from Kaiser. Please visit here for COVID-19 updates and resources.
Mental Health Resources:
- Telehealth Services (video health visits): Tele-health services offer
convenience and the ability to avoid visiting a hospital, clinic or medical office for
non-life-threatening and non-urgent health situations. Appointments are available
on-demand, 24/7 via phone or online video consultations:
- Kaiser Members - select your
- UMR Members
(select “Get Started Now”
to login/register), or call 1-800-835-2362 (Tips from Teladoc to help you prepare)
- Changes to member payment responsibilities:
- Teladoc (UMR Members) - Behavioral Health, Medical and Dermatology
visits will be covered at 100% from *February 4 through June 18, 2020*
with all copays, co-insurance and deductibles waived.
- Telehealth (UMR Members) – Members who see their regular in-network
provider virtually, but not through the Teladoc service will experience
a waived co-pay, co-insurance and deductibles for Behavioral Health
claims from *February 4 through June 18, 2020*. This is to encourage
continuity of care.
- Introducing free premium access to Sanvello Health: A leading provider
of digital and telemental health recently announced free premium access
to its digital care delivery platform. This offer makes Sanvello’s clinically validated
techniques, coping tools and peer support free to anyone impacted by COVID-19. To
activate access, anyone can download Sanvello for free from the App Store or Google Play and create an
account to begin.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Pharmacy Plan (OptumRx):
2019 FSA Claims Deadline Extended:
- Participants in Dependent Day care FSA have until July 15th to submit claims
for the 2019 Plan Year.
- Healthcare FSA participants have until 60 days after the end of the outbreak period to
submit claims for the 2019 Plan Year.
Review a consolidated
list of Financial benefit changes/support reminders.
Growing Your Family Resources:
Care.com Childcare & Backup care Resources:
Healthy and Financial Savvy Meal Planning: