Whether you're just starting your family, continuing to grow it or taking care of aging
loved ones, Boston Scientific offers a variety of family, maternity and parenting-related
services and resources to help. Read on to learn what we offer U.S.-wide or visit the
Benefits to Fit Your Life page.
- Free care.com membership to assist with finding, booking and paying for care
needs with access to additional services not available to the average consumer.
- The Dinner Daily to assist you with making quick healthy meals in a financially savvy
- Milk Stork - a free breast milk shipping service for traveling nursing mothers.
- 100% paid leave for new moms, non birth parents and for adoptive parents:
- 12 weeks paid time off for new moms
- 8 weeks paid time off for adoption
- 4 weeks paid time for non-birth parents
- Enhanced Special Needs, College and Elder Assistance resources through the EAP
- Ovia and BCBS partnership:
Guidance through your 9-month adventure!